The Debt Investment team helps finance large-scale commercial, cooperative and multinational agribusiness enterprises through strategic "buy and hold" investments in syndicated credit facilities and other debt transactions.
Key relationships with multinational/large commercial lenders and the Farm Credit System provide the capacity necessary to meet the financing needs of regional, national and international suppliers, marketers, processors and distributors that serve these sectors.
Primary and Secondary Debt Markets Served
- Investment Grade
- Senior Secured/Unsecured
- Structured/Project Finance
- Private Placement
Why We Are Chosen
- Industry expertise and strong performance in all cycles
- Meaningful hold positions
- Ability to “match fund” most maturities
- Diversifies funding access
- No ancillary product sales to customers
- Buy and hold
- Do not compete for lead positions
- Over 325 unique portfolio positions totaling over $5.6 billion in managed commitments.
- Distinctive ability to participate in both bank and institutional tranches. Approximately 55% of our portfolio commitments are revolver facilities and 45% are term loans.
- Portfolio represented by positions purchased from 24 distinct syndication/sale sources.
- Largest exposures to meat/proteins, farm supply, energy, forest products, wine and beverage.